Apart from the miraculous characteristics of the Qur’an which we have looked into so far, it also contains what we can term “mathematical miracles.” There are many examples of this fascinating Qur’anic aspect. One example of this is the number of repetitions of certain words in the Qur’an. Some related words are surprisingly repeated the same number of times.
Below is a list of such words and the number of repetitions in the Qur’an.
1-The statement of “seven heavens” is repeated seven times. “The creation of the heavens (khalq as-samawat)” is also repeated seven times.
2-“Day (yawm)” is repeated 365 times in singular form, while its plural and dual forms “days (ayyam and yawmayn)” together are repeated 30 times. The number of repetitions of the word “month” (shahar) is 12.
3-The number of repetitions of the words “plant” and “tree” is the same: 26
4-The word “payment or reward” is repeated 117 times, while the expression “forgiveness” (mughfirah), which is one of the basic morals of the Qur’an, is repeated exactly twice that amount, 234 times.
5-When we count the word “Say,” we find it appears 332 times. We arrive at the same figure when we count the phrase “they said.”
6-The number of times the words, “world” (dunya) and “hereafter” (akhira) are repeated is also the same: 115
7-The word “satan” (shaitan) is used in the Qur’an 88 times, as is the word “angels” (malaika).
8-The word faith (iman) (without genitive) is repeated 25 times throughout the Qur’an as is also the word infidelity (kufr).
9-The words “paradise” and “hell” are each repeated 77 times.
10-The word “zakah” is repeated in the Qur’an 32 times and the number of repetitions of the word “blessing” (barakah) is also 32.
11-The expression “the righteous” (al-abraar) is used 6 times but “the wicked” (al-fujjaar) is used half as much, i.e., 3 times.
12-The number of times the words “Summer-hot” and “winter-cold” are repeated is the same: 5.
13-The words “wine” (khamr) and “intoxication” (saqara) are repeated in the Qur’an the same number of times: 6
14-The number of appearances of the words “mind” and “light” is the same: 49.
15-The words “tongue” and “sermon” are both repeated 25 times.
16-The words “benefit” and “corrupt” both appear 50 times.
17-“Reward” (ajr) and “action” (fail) are both repeated 107 times.
18-“Love” (al-mahabbah) and “obedience” (al-ta’ah) also appear the same number of times: 83
19-The words “refuge” (maseer) and “for ever” (abadan) appear the same number of times in the Qur’an: 28.
20-The words “disaster” (al-musibah) and “thanks” (al-shukr) appear the same number of times in the Qur’an: 75.
21-“Sun” (shams) and “light” (nur) both appear 33 times in the Qur’an.
The number of appearances of “right guidance” (al-huda) and “mercy” (al-rahma) is the same: 79
The words “trouble” and “peace” are both repeated 13 times in the Qur’an.
The words “man” and “woman” are also employed equally: 23 times.
Will they not ponder the Qur’an? If it had been from other than Allah, they would have found many inconsistencies in it.
The number of times the words “man” and “woman” are repeated in the Qur’an, 23, is at the same time that of the chromosomes from the egg and sperm in the formation of the human embryo. The total number of human chromosomes is 46; 23 each from the mother and father.
"Treachery" (khiyanah) is repeated 16 times, while the number of repetitions of the word "foul" (khabith) is 16.
"Human being" is used 65 times: the sum of the number of references to the stages of man’s creation is the same: i.e.
Human being 65
Soil (turab) 17
Drop of Sperm (nutfah) 12
Embryo (‘alaq) 6
A half formed lump of flesh (mudghah) 3
Bone (‘idham) 15
Flesh (lahm) 12
The word “salawat” appear five times in the Qur’an, and Allah has commanded man to perform the prayer (salat) five times a day.
The word “land” appears 13 times in the Qur’an and the word “sea” 32 times, giving a total of 45 references. If we divide that number by that of the number of references to the land we arrive at the figure 28.888888888889%. The number of total references to land and sea, 45, divided by the number of references to the sea in the Qur’an, 32, is 71.111111111111%. Extraordinarily
- kinxxxx reblogged this from shambuchuk
- kinxxxx likes this
- lokimeleis reblogged this from shambuchuk
- halydahisham reblogged this from shambuchuk
- shambuchuk reblogged this from sipayung-merah
- shambuchuk likes this
- joyous-pringle reblogged this from vvaarom
- oongli likes this
- vvaarom reblogged this from youknowyouarebrownwhen
- nummmberuno likes this
- anwaruddinipic likes this
- idpreferanastronaut likes this
- thezoheb reblogged this from muslim-problems
- muzzmuzzstuff likes this
- aolady reblogged this from islamicway
- ambiguity-certainty likes this
- cantgetkilled reblogged this from muslim-problems
- idriss-m likes this
- youu--are-my-sunshine likes this
- afghanbae reblogged this from muslim-problems
- aesthetic-ally reblogged this from itsallforjannah
- aesthetic-ally likes this
- saif-a likes this
- jayappreciates likes this
- douce--amere likes this
- hanaxohana likes this
- hanaxohana reblogged this from the-asian-niglet
- blogtoanotheruniverse reblogged this from sh--k
- shknhlee likes this
- nadhilahakj reblogged this from musalliqanitah
- nadhilahakj likes this
- musalliqanitah reblogged this from theslave
- musalliqanitah likes this
- wildzenia likes this
- wildzenia reblogged this from excusemyregality
- nnajm likes this
- herlatibule reblogged this from theslave
- fromachehwithlove likes this
- coveredveil likes this
- breathe-out-sadness reblogged this from theslave
- deadpanme reblogged this from theslave
- deadpanme likes this
- khrlanuarr reblogged this from theslave
- fakrulairul likes this
- theslave reblogged this from muslim-problems
- suiinteritum likes this
- bbiebur likes this
- xnoodi likes this
- hadota-masriya likes this